NeuroTREAD Accreditation programme: August-November 2022
Small group of 4 via interactive webinar.
Build your coaching or training business using neuroscience of leadership strategies.
Celebrating having trained over 20,000 executives in Australia, NZ, Asia, and USA EnHansen Performance is the fastest growing “accrediting” neuroleadership organisation in the world.
Due to rapid expansion and high demand of the NeuroTREAD™ programme, we are seeking experienced Leadership facilitators and consultants to join our team by gaining accreditation in our neuroleadership framework.
*Neuroleadership is a rapidly advancing field providing business owners, sports people, executives the tools to understand themselves and each other. Based in neuroscientific research, neuroleadership is a fact and evidence based model for driving personal influence, individual and team performance and overall employee engagement and motivation.
* Our client base includes Google, Maquarie Bank, Westpac, National Bank, BP, Arnotts Cambell, IBM, Australian Prime Minister’s department, DEFA, the USA Social Services Administration. These and many other blue chip companies have utilised the evidence rich NeuroTREAD™ programme to propel leadership teams to peak performance and successfully navigate the changing landscape of business today.
Australia’s leading expert in Neuroleadership Kristen Hansen has developed a programme called
NeuroTREAD™: Think, Regulate, Engage, Adapt and Develop with the brain in mind.
BECOME AN ACCREDITED FACILITATOR IN NeuroTREAD™ TO :
Expand your current business
Provide improved depth of offering to your existing clients
Attract new clients with the Neuroscience of leadership included in your portfolio
If you are interested in becoming an Accredited NeuroTREAD™ Facilitator, apply now:
Follow this 2 step process
STEP 1 – Provide the following information via email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
* BIO (one page)
* What leadership related programmes do you currently facilitate
* Why do you want to be accredited in NeuroTREAD™?
STEP 2 – once you receive your information pack we will contact you to arrange a 30-minute conversation with CEO Kristen Hansen. You may be asked to provide references following that call.
STEP 3 – We will contact you with an application outcome within 2 weeks of the 30 minute conversation.
* 5 x 1.5 hr small group webinar sessions with Kristen Hansen and 2 individual training sessions
* Access to number of recordings of Kristen’s presentations and workshops
* A facilitator’s guide to running all the key models
* Powerpoints for the 5 modules
* Access to online client modules
NEUROLEADERSHIP TREAD™ LICENCE ALSO INCLUDES ACCESS TO:
* Coaching for Managers
– 2 days training programme
* High Performing People and Teams
– 1 day
* High Performing Cultures
– 1 day
* Leading with Emotional Intelligence
– 1 or 2 days
* Resilient Leaders or Corporate Athlete
– 1/2 – 1 day
* Decision-making and Innovative problem-solving
– 1 day
* Leading through Change
– 1 day
* Manager to Leader Mentor/Coaching programme
– 12 mentor/coaching sessions
One of our accredited facilitators Vannessa McCamley has been providing keynotes and workshops for our clients for the last four years with incredible feedback. Some of the clients include IAG Insurance, Allianz, Deloitte, IML (Institute of Management and Leadership), MacQaurie Bank, Mernarini, Perpetual, QBE Insurance, South West Hospitals (QLD Health) and Stockland.
She has earned a reputation both in Australia and internationally, for assisting organisations, teams and individuals to achieve impressive results through behavioural change to increase performance, productivity and revenue.
Transforming Managers Into Agile Leaders of Change and Performance with NeuroTREAD™
- Are your managers technical experts but not leading and developing your staff?
- Are your executives overwhelmed and stretched facing significant change and expectation?
- Are your sales advisors not connecting and converting?
How to Think, Regulate, Engage, Adapt & Develop with the brain in mind.
Key programs include :
Manager to Leader in 90 days
Leading through change
Coaching for Performance
THINK: Understand the decision-making process and the innovative brain for empowering thinking strategies.
– Understand the anatomy of “thinking”, cognitive capacity, influences, the limitations of and ability to renew our thinking capacity
– Understand the brain’s overarching principle of safety and how that impacts everything
– Leaders will learn how to have clearer thinking, the impacts of multi-tasking, ability to have more “insights” and creative solutions to complex problems
– Leaders will understand the link between our emotions and thinking capabilities.
REGULATE: Regulate emotions, manage stress and renew your mental capacity for peak performance.
– Regulate emotions and manage stress more effectively
– Understand the impact of mental, physical and social strategies to regulate emotions and improve thinking when in stressful, overloaded or negative situations
– Understand how mindfulness improves thinking, emotion regulation and increases the functionality and flexibility in thinking. Learn simple, quick and effective mindfulness techniques that you can do anywhere, anytime and in a short space of time.
– Learn how to use “brain breaks” to renew cognitive capacity and creative thinking
– Understand the social brain and why it’s so important
– Understand the social motivators in the brain and those most likely to send us into “threat” and “reward”
– Leaders will learn more about their own social motivators and how they differ from others
– Leaders will learn how to adapt their communication and style to influence and collaborate with others more effectively
– Finally, leaders will understand the neural basis of emotion contagion: how their mood and emotions impact others and how to create a strong positive leadership culture
– Why is change so challenging, yet understand our brain is wired for change
– Understand processes to make changes in your thinking, emotions and behaviours
– Understand habit formation and how to create new healthier, productive habits
– Understand the brain’s challenge with change and steps to overcome this
– How to help others accept and embrace change
– Develop focusses on the neuroscience of brain-based coaching models
– Why is “coaching” so effective in helping others change and how it can be more effective
– How to set and achieve goals using the full capability of the brain (both left and right hemispheres)
– Learn how to enhance people’s thinking so they are able to solve problems using their conscious and non-conscious processing
– Learn how to provide feedback that is non-threatening and more empowering