EnHansen Performance specialises in leadership,
sales and performance utilising neuroscience;
providing coaching, training and keynote speaking
with bespoke solutions. Working with leaders and
individuals throughout Australasia, NZ and the USA,
EnHansen Performance focuses on the areas of
Neuroscience of Leadership, Resilience, Leading
Change/Change Readiness, Engagement, Emotional
Intelligence and Decision Making.
EnHansen Performance programmes are designed to transform managers into “agile leaders of change and performance”.
Through a combination of self-awareness, feedback from others, neuroscience, emotional intelligence, positive psychology, collaboration, insights and coaching, the managers will be inspired to lead themselves and others to peak performance.
Transforming Managers Into Agile Leaders of Change and Performance with NeuroTREAD™
- Are your managers technical experts but not leading and developing your staff?
- Are your executives overwhelmed and stretched facing significant change and expectation?
- Are your sales advisors not connecting and converting?
How to Think, Regulate, Engage, Adapt & Develop with the brain in mind.
Key programs include :
Manager to Leader in 90 days
Leading through change
Coaching for Performance
– Understand the anatomy of “thinking”, cognitive capacity, influences, the limitations of and ability to renew our thinking capacity
– Understand the brain’s overarching principle of safety and how that impacts everything
– Leaders will learn how to have clearer thinking, the impacts of multi-tasking, ability to have more “insights” and creative solutions to complex problems
– Leaders will understand the link between our emotions and thinking capabilities.
– Regulate emotions and manage stress more effectively
– Understand the impact of mental, physical and social strategies to regulate emotions and improve thinking when in stressful, overloaded or negative situations
– Understand how mindfulness improves thinking, emotion regulation and increases the functionality and flexibility in thinking. Learn simple, quick and effective mindfulness techniques that you can do anywhere, anytime and in a short space of time.
– Learn how to use “brain breaks” to renew cognitive capacity and creative thinking
– Understand the social brain and why it’s so important
– Understand the social motivators in the brain and those most likely to send us into “threat” and “reward”
– Leaders will learn more about their own social motivators and how they differ from others
– Leaders will learn how to adapt their communication and style to influence and collaborate with others more effectively
– Finally, leaders will understand the neural basis of emotion contagion: how their mood and emotions impact others and how to create a strong positive leadership culture
– Why is change so challenging, yet understand our brain is wired for change
– Understand processes to make changes in your thinking, emotions and behaviours
– Understand habit formation and how to create new healthier, productive habits
– Understand the brain’s challenge with change and steps to overcome this
– How to help others accept and embrace change
– Develop focusses on the neuroscience of brain-based coaching models
– Why is “coaching” so effective in helping others change and how it can be more effective
– How to set and achieve goals using the full capability of the brain (both left and right hemispheres)
– Learn how to enhance people’s thinking so they are able to solve problems using their conscious and non-conscious processing
– Learn how to provide feedback that is non-threatening and more empowering
Kristen Hansen is the founder of EnHansen Performance and for the past 12 years has supported Executives and managers to integrate the highest level of leadership, resilience, adaptability, creativity, coaching, self-management and engagement skills.
Kristen draws from her studies in the Masters in the Neuroscience of Leadership and 20 years of sales management roles with large Australian organisations. As an accredited Executive Coach with the International Coaching Federation, a Master Trainer in Emotional Intelligence and accredited in PRISM Brain Mapping, Kristen’s blue chip client list includes Telstra, Google, NRMA, Westpac, Macquarie Bank, ANZ, Allianz, BP, Arnott’s Campbell, Transport and Main Road (Qld), Vic Road, Ambulance NSW, Dept. of Prime Minister and Cabinet and Defence Force.
Kristen is a regular key note speaker at leadership conferences throughout Australia, NZ, Asia and the USA, sharing her insights derived from her NeuroTREAD™ methodology on how to “Think, Regulate, Engage, Adapt and Develop with the brain in mind”. Her first book “TRACTION; The Neuroscience of Leadership and Performance” supports management programmes and the shift from manager to leader.