Emotional Intelligence training provides the advantage of a neuroscience evidence based approach. Emotional Intelligence is now highly regarded as one of the most significant leadership skills.
Emotional Intelligence enables leaders to better understand and manage own emotions, but also what really motivates their teams and peers alike.
Our clients experience up to 30% development in Emotional Intelligence as rated by peers and direct reports, utilising 360 assessments over a 6 months’ period.
EnHansen Performance works in conjunction with Genos International, Australia’s leading company training and assessing Emotional Intelligence.
Emotional Intelligent Leader Report
Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
Emotional Intelligence has been recognised as one of the keys to effective leadership. Emotional Intelligence first gained popularity and understanding in the late 1990s following Daniel Goleman’s book called “Emotional Intelligence: Why it can matter more than IQ”. Since then he has written a number of books around this topic including, “Working with Emotional Intelligence” and “The New Leaders” looking at emotional intelligence within the workplace and as for leaders.
We now have a greater understanding of the impact of stress and arousal on performance and working out where that optimal level is. There is greater understanding of when people are more or less likely to be motivated. Social-cognitive neuroscience also now explains how empathy works and how the 6 areas can impact your interaction with someone and whether they are drawn towards you or are moving away from you.
Learn more about your or your teams’ emotional intelligence levels and see improvements in teamwork, client relationships, individual motivation and performance levels and ability to lead with positive influence.
Emotional Intelligence...Drawn from the NeuroTREAD™ framework.
Think, Regulate, Engage, Adapt and Develop with the brain in mind.
- Are your managers technical experts but not leading and developing your staff?
- Are your executives overwhelmed and stretched facing significant change and expectation?
- Are your sales advisors not connecting and converting?
How to Think, Regulate, Engage, Adapt & Develop with the brain in mind.
Key programs include:
Manager to Leader in 90 days
Leading through change
Coaching for Performance
– Understand the anatomy of “thinking”, cognitive capacity, influences, the limitations of and ability to renew our thinking capacity
– Understand the brain’s overarching principle of safety and how that impacts everything
– Leaders will learn how to have clearer thinking, the impacts of multi-tasking, ability to have more “insights” and creative solutions to complex problems
– Leaders will understand the link between our emotions and thinking capabilities.
– Regulate emotions and manage stress more effectively
– Understand the impact of mental, physical and social strategies to regulate emotions and improve thinking when in stressful, overloaded or negative situations
– Understand how mindfulness improves thinking, emotion regulation and increases the functionality and flexibility in thinking. Learn simple, quick and effective mindfulness techniques that you can do anywhere, anytime and in a short space of time.
– Learn how to use “brain breaks” to renew cognitive capacity and creative thinking
– Understand the social brain and why it’s so important
– Understand the social motivators in the brain and those most likely to send us into “threat” and “reward”
– Leaders will learn more about their own social motivators and how they differ from others
– Leaders will learn how to adapt their communication and style to influence and collaborate with others more effectively
– Finally, leaders will understand the neural basis of emotion contagion: how their mood and emotions impact others and how to create a strong positive leadership culture
– Why is change so challenging, yet understand our brain is wired for change
– Understand processes to make changes in your thinking, emotions and behaviours
– Understand habit formation and how to create new healthier, productive habits
– Understand the brain’s challenge with change and steps to overcome this
– How to help others accept and embrace change
– Develop focusses on the neuroscience of brain-based coaching models
– Why is “coaching” so effective in helping others change and how it can be more effective
– How to set and achieve goals using the full capability of the brain (both left and right hemispheres)
– Learn how to enhance people’s thinking so they are able to solve problems using their conscious and non-conscious processing
– Learn how to provide feedback that is non-threatening and more empowering